Anthem Blue Cross Short Term Health Insurance

A comprehensive range of reliable and affordable products are available with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield which makes health care coverage easier.

Anthem Blue Short Term is perfect solution for recent college graduates, people between jobs, dependents or early retirees and for individuals looking for a cheaper alternative to COBRA.

Coverage Period

Choices are available with Anthem Blue Short Term plan to protect you for one to six months.

Eligibility

You can apply for coverage for yourself or for your family if you meet the following criteria

  • You and your Spouse (or domestic partner) are both under 65 years and not eligible for Medicare
  • Children are dependent and under the age of 19 or a fulltime student below age 25
  • Foreign residents – living in the US continuously for the last 12 months

Deductible

Deductibles can be as low as $250 or as high as $2,500. Once the deductible has been reached Blue Short Term plan pays 80% covered services. On paying the remaining 20% until your total out-of-pocket expense for covered services is met. Once that limit is reached, the plan pays 100% for most covered services, up to $1 million maximum.

Coverage

Anthem Blue Short Term covered services are prescription drugs up to $500, Diagnostic services, Ambulance up to $2500, Inpatient/outpatient services and Emergency Room/urgent care.The freedom of selecting doctor/hospital of your choice is offered.

Coverage does not cover pre-existing conditions or regular checkups, dental and eye examinations etc.

Interact With Us


Linkedin Twitter Pinterest More...